Ongoing activities and projects (2005 - )
- Information Management Support to Sustainable Product Develeopment Project in Vietnam as part of EU SPIN Project of TU Delft (2014)
- Support to knowledge sharing on Responsible Tourism with Retour Foundation (2010 - ongoing)
- Community Outreach Programme (2009- ongoing) - The Radboud University Nijmegen. Support to the COP programme.
- TeleSupport Partnership Programme (2008 - ongoing) - InfoBridge support to local partners in Asia (a.o. RASTA, Change Initiatives, India; NRIDS Nepal) and Africa (e.g. ZTN, SATNET, Zambia)
- FFSnet - Support to information sharing of the Global Farmer Field School Network (2008 - ongoing)
- Share4Dev Knowledge Base - open-access knowledge sharing for sustainable development (2005 - ongoing)
Past projects (2003 - 2012)
- TelecentresAfrica (2008 - 2011) - CTA-InfoBridge initiated programme to support sustainable telecentre development in Africa
- Mountain Forum (2008-2009) - Support to Mountain Forum Secretariat's new web portal development
- FFSnet (2007) African Farmer Field School Network and Resource Centre (2007), a project with financial EU support of CTA in which IBF participated as a partner to set up a FFS web-based portal for information sharing.
- EU funded TeleSupport India (2005-2007) - InfoBridge participated in the EU-Indian TeleSupport Network to share good practices on sustainable rural development in India with specific focus on sustainable agriculture, natural resources management and community development.
- Dhaka Ahsania Mission (Bangladesh - 2005-2006) Development of the CRC Portal to strengthen the Gonokendra Network of Dhaka Ahsania Mission
- MPAIS (Uganda 2005) - NAADS supported and DFID funded pilot portal to support privatization of the extension services in Uganda. The platform facilitates a marketplace for extension materials and services like training and adaptation of information to local needs. The pilot MPAIS Portal used part of the functionality of the InfoBridge Platform as a back-end.
- DFID-funded NRSP project (2003-2006) - Programme information on a 10-years DFID funded programme of 150 NRM projects and over 3,000 documents, experts and partner organizations made available online through the Share4Dev Knowledge Base.