InfoBridge provides a range of services for partner networks, organisations and international programmes.
The Share4Dev (S4D) Knowledge Base is a unique multi-stakeholder, open-access platform for sustainable development for government agencies, development partners, NGOs, research institutes and universities, networks, companies, farmers organizations to systematically manage and share their information and knowledge. It offers a rapid and cost-effective solution so information can be found easily and support business processes for policy, planning and innovation.
For details download the Subscription S4D Knowledge Base Brochure 2017
- Focus on content rather than ICT. Quick start without delay for a platform development. S4D is a trusted and proven platform developed for and used since 2004 by key players
- Cost–effectiveness. Reliability-assured functioning of the platform; Ease of use; Safe and secure; Own hosting option.
- Enhanced management, quality and access of your content. Effective finding knowledge; Unparalleled access to your information;
- Decentralized management; Wider global exposure.
- Flexibility. Own ‘View’ for network/organization with all information in one place. Customizing the taxonomy; Compatibility and flexibility of platform choice.
Thematic and network ‘Views’
- Fair Price and Fair Wages with resources on Fair Price and Wages
- ICT4D- a knowledge base on ICT for Development in Africa and Asia
- Climate Change - with knowledge resources on climate change
- FFSnet with information on the Farmer Field School networks in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania
- SATNET with information of the Southern Africa Telecentre Network (SATNET)
- TeleSupport-India with good practices on sustainable agriculture and natural resource management in India.
Cost of Subscription
- Basic network View: one dedicated view, network management, unlimited storage, hosting, back-ups and online support for set-up and basic management: 4,000 Euro/year
- View for larger networks and programmes. Network View + max 9 sub-views, network management, unlimited storage hosting, back-ups and online support for set-up and basic management: 7,500 Euro/year.
Services on request (not included in the subscription of the Views):
- Bulk uploads of content from existing sources as databases to the S4D platform
- Development of additional technical features of S4D in partnership mode
- Support with setting up a local S4D system
- Capacity development & institutional development services for partners
- ICT4D consultancies and projects in collaboration with local partners
- Co-development of services (including ICT tools) for supporting rural and sub-urban communities
- Training, workshops and awareness seminars on ICT4D and knowledge management.