Programs, projects and networks can set up, customize and manage their own Knowledge base with a subscription.
- Customized view with look and logo; Examples of VIEWS are e.g. FFSnet and the Climate Change network
- Display only own content with all platform functionality
- Customize the Taxonomy lists to own needs
- Network administrator rights to manage membership, and ensure the quality of the knowledge products of the network
- Back-up of data sets
- Secure and fast hosting of data with basic support to platform users
- Mobile Search
Annual subscription is 4,000 Euro/year.
On request, partners can be supported in developing additional features, setting up own systems and with training courses in managing the Knowledge base or knowledge resources
Thematic Views of InfoBridge:
- Fair Price and Fair Wages with resources on Fair Price and Wages applied research
Network Views of partners:
- FFSnet Database with specific information on the Farmer Field School networks in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania.
- SATNET Repository with information of the Southern Africa Telecenter Network (SATNET), Zambia.
- TeleSupport India Repository with good practices on sustainable agriculture and natural resource management in India.